(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Cooking for one is harder than it seems and it can leave anyone wanting to make a healthy, tasty meal either throwing out extra helpings or watching expensive ingredients expire. But it’s possible to prepare single-serving recipes that are full of flavor, easy to make, and economical if you have the right guide.
The Ultimate Cooking for One Cookbook allows you to make a fresh, delicious, home-cooked meal for one without creating a week’s worth of leftovers or leaving an abundance of unused fresh ingredients that quickly go to waste. Each of the 175 single-serving recipes are quick and simple to make and save you both time and money. And while the ingredients are common, the results are anything but. In addition to flavorful meals, this cookbook includes clever ideas of how to reduce food waste and source single servings of fresh ingredients.
With The Ultimate Cooking for One Cookbook, cooking solo never needs to be boring (or overwhelming) again whether you live alone or are just looking for a filling and enjoyable meal for yourself.
From the Publisher
Shrimp and Prosciutto Pasta
1. In a 10″ skillet over medium heat, heat oil 30 seconds. Add garlic, prosciutto, and shrimp and cook 4 minutes until shrimp are pink.
2. Add wine and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute.
3. Stir in cream and cheese and cook, stirring frequently, until the cheese is melted, about
4. Gently fold in cooked pasta and garnish with tomatoes.
5. Transfer to a medium plate and enjoy immediately.
½ tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
¼ cup chopped prosciutto
½ cup (about 10 medium) peeled, deveined shrimp
¼ cup dry white wine
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 ½ cups bowtie pasta, cooked according to package instructions