(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Make perfectly portioned air-fried meals for two with these easy recipes
In The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two, you’ll find more than 100 recipes for whipping up quick, simple, and flavorful air-fried meals designed to share with a partner, roommate, or friend. These tasty dishes make mealtime easy with speedy prep, minimal cleanup, and everyday ingredients you can easily find at your local grocer.
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two includes:
- An intro to air frying―Get essential guidance that will set you up for air frying success, including step-by-step instructions, answers to FAQs, and pointers for cooking for two people.
- Recipe tips and tricks―Find suggestions for getting the most out of each recipe in this air fryer cookbook, from ingredient swaps to air frying tips.
- Practical guidance―Learn the best and worst foods for air frying, what ingredients to stock your pantry with, and how to shop and meal prep for two.
Create easy, delicious, air-fried meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert with The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two.
From the Publisher
To make the sauce:
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the sesame oil, garlic, and ginger, and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the broth, soy sauce, sriracha, and hoisin, and whisk to combine.
3. Whisk in the cornstarch and continue cooking over low heat until the sauce starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside.
To make the chicken:
1. Add the chicken, soy sauce, and cornstarch to a medium bowl. Toss to combine.
2. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket, spray with olive oil, and bake for 16 minutes, stopping halfway through to toss the chicken and spray with a little more olive oil. Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 180°F and the juices run clear.
3. Once the chicken is done cooking, transfer to a large bowl and toss with the sauce.
4. Top with the scallion and sesame seeds, and serve.
Variation tips: You can use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. Feel free to add in some dried red chili peppers if you like to heat it up even more. You can also add 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes to this recipe. To keep things on the lighter side, you can also skip tossing the chicken in the soy sauce and cornstarch.