(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The Ketogenic Diet catered exclusively to women
The not-so-secret secret is out: women and men metabolize fat differently―and it makes a big difference when it comes to following a ketogenic diet. That’s where She Does Keto comes in.
Written just for women, this ketogenic diet cookbook targets your body’s unique physiological and nutritional needs. From ensuring you get enough healthy fats to exploring how keto can assist with common health concerns (like PCOS and endometriosis), this book helps you get the most out of the ketogenic diet and feel fit and fabulous.
She Does Keto: The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Women includes:
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED FOR WOMEN―Sample 115 delicious recipes tailored to meet women’s nutritional requirements.
- HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER―Learn how keto can help with health problems specific to the female body.
- KETO MADE EASY―A 21-day meal plan―including shopping lists―makes going keto simple and sustainable.
Don’t settle for one size fits all―She Does Keto is a ketogenic diet plan and cookbook made just for you.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Chicken & Bacon Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES / COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES
1. Heat a shallow skillet over medium heat. When warm, cook the bacon to your desired crispness, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the bacon sit in the skillet.
2. To make the dressing, in a blender, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, shallots, garlic powder, oregano, nutritional yeast or cheese (if using), lemon juice (if using), and salt and pepper.
3. To construct the salad, put the lettuce on a plate. Top with the chicken, cherry tomatoes, and avocado. Lay the bacon on top, or alternatively, you can chop up the bacon and sprinkle it on after you’ve dressed the salad.
4. If you’d like, pour the bacon pan drippings over the salad (trust me, it’s amazing). Spoon on about 1 to 2 tablespoons of dressing and dig in!
Calories: 858; Total Fat: 62g; Total Carbohydrates: 23g; Net Carbs: 9g; Fiber: 14g; Protein: 52g
Macronutrients: Fat 65%; Protein 24%; Carbs 11%
2 slices bacon; 3 sun-dried tomatoes (packed in olive oil)
1 tablespoon olive oil; 1 teaspoon minced shallots; ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon dried oregano; a pinch each of salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast or grated cheese (optional but recommended)
½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
1 cup Bibb or butter lettuce leaves
4 ounces cooked chicken breast and/or thigh meat, diced
¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved; ½ avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced