(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Capture your favorite recipes in one place, to create a personalized cookbook to carry on the traditions and favorites that make meals and celebrations cherished memories.
This DIY recipe journal is the perfect way to organize your favorite recipes in one place to keep and easily share.
- Record your latest creations or ideas you gather from friends, family, online, books, etc.
- Preserve and organize traditions to be carried on for future generations of family and friends
- Create a gift for someone setting off for college, moving to a new home, newly married, or new parents who will love to take along the familiar comfort foods
This paperback book is beautifully designed inside and out, and well organized to be simple, clear, and easy to use. It is a great size (7.5 x 9.25 inch) for easy countertop referencing, while still having plenty of space to write everything down.
With this recipe book you can:
- Write down 100 of your favorite recipes
- Create a custom table of contents with recipe number, name, and category (appetizers, soups, main course, desserts, beverages, etc.)
- Note each recipe’s servings, “star” rating, difficulty level, prep time, and cooking time
- Easily create a shopping list with the ingredient checklist
- Detail the instructions for making the delicious creations
- Make additional notes on the source of each recipe, what it is best served with, along with special meanings and memories
- Add further notes, stories, and information on the blank Notes pages at the back of the book
This is a great gift for foodies, friends and family members who love to cook and share delicious culinary creations. Give it as a blank for them to fill in as they wish or get them started by filling in some of your own family favorites before gifting it to them.
Get your copies now to organize your kitchen creations and share your heritage of delicious food and drinks.
Add to your cart, and check out a variety of other recipe book covers, journals, to do books and activity books on our Author Page for Books by Nariku with the link above.