(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Mediterranean diet, the elixir of life!
The Mediterranean diet is one of the most beneficial eating styles in the world.
It is the only one recognized by UNESCO in 2010 as an Intangible Heritage of Humanity, and this thanks to the many health benefits it brings!
Often, when we think of the word diet, we tend to associate it with terms such as restriction, renunciation, or even hunger.
But what if we told you that its true meaning is lifestyle or way of life?
It makes you lose weight, maintains health, and protects the body.
It is the typical diet of Mediterranean countries; it is very simple and healthy. It is ideal for dealing with weight problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, some types of cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s syndrome, and even heart disease. Not to mention that it seems to extend the life and is anti-aging too.
Curious about following the world’s best diet, while eating delicious food and never feeling hungry?
In this Cookbook, you will:
• Discover the Typical Flavors and Tastes of Mediterranean Dishes you can bring to your table and eat every day. Cooking one of the delicious recipes inside will be a real virtual journey in the Mediterranean Countries, starting from ancient Rome to the sunny Greek beaches.
• Be Amazed by the 300 Most Delicious, Tasty, And Mouth-Watering Recipes Ever; provided with detailed instructions. You will have the privilege to choose every day the one you prefer, and you will find the one that suits your needs also if you are vegan or vegetarian.
• Find How Easy It Is Losing Weight with Mediterranean Diet, which allows you to lose the extra pounds naturally and at the same time take care of your body.
• Learn Mediterranean Diet Represents a Complete and Balanced Diet deal for those who want to lose weight or maintain weight. It is low in fats, mostly unsaturated, rich in foods with low-calorie density, and is also perfect for regaining shape.
• Find out the Mediterranean Diet Is Sustainable and Ecological because of its mainly plant-based dietary pattern and its lower greenhouse gas emissions and lower water footprints if compared to current Western dietary patterns.
• … & Lot More!
The Mediterranean diet is a joyful way of eating that celebrates good foods, while keeping a strong focus on flavor and the pleasure of the table.
It is a lifestyle more than a simple way of eating, much more than a diet but, rather, a set of knowledge, social habits, and cultural traditions that have historically been handed down by the populations that overlook the Mediterranean starting from the immediate postwar period.
This complete guide to the authentic Mediterranean Diet includes everything you need to get you started: menu and meal plans, easy and authentic recipes, and more, always based on science and a lifetime of experience.
Order Your Copy Now and Start Your Everyday Healthy Eating!