(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Feel health and confidence grow as belly fat shrinks.
Slim your belly and boost body health and wellness―while eating foods you love. Lose Your Belly Fat Cookbook features a comprehensive two-week meal plan, and 75 easy recipes that are not only delicious but also scientifically designed to shrink your waistline while keeping you full and energized.
The meal plan begins with a two-day smoothie cleanse to reset your metabolism and continues with 12 days of whole foods that feature lean protein, low carbs, and high fiber. You’ll also find nutrition information that helps you understand exactly when and how to eat―for 14 days and beyond.
Lose Your Belly Fat Cookbook includes:
- The more you know―Learn the basic biology of how belly fat and gut bacteria work, and how to make them work for you.
- See your progress―Writing prompts and spaces to record your results let you see how much you’ve achieved.
- Not just weight―This diet plan is focused on maximizing the health and happiness that come from balanced eating, not just numbers on a scale.
Get on the path to looking and feeling better with Lose Your Belly Fat Cookbook.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: Greek Chicken Burgers
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
You can prep these burgers in advance so that when you come home after a busy day all you have to do is throw them on the grill. When choosing ground chicken, look for at least 96 percent lean.
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, spinach, onion, feta, oregano, and salt until well combined. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
3. Place the patties on the grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink.
4. Serve the burgers on toasted buns with your favorite toppings.
PREPARATION TIP: If you don’t have a grill, use a large nonstick skillet to cook the burgers.
SERVING TIP: Serve with tomato and/or cucumber slices and Green Goddess Dressing (page 135).
STORAGE TIP: If you plan to freeze these for more than 1 week, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn.
PER SERVING: Calories: 310; Total Fat: 7g; Protein: 33g; Carbohydrates: 28g; Sugars: 5g; Fiber: 5g; Sodium: 732mg
1 pound extra-lean ground chicken breast
2 cups fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
½ cup chopped red onion
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon salt
4 whole-wheat buns, toasted