(as of Apr 06,2021 22:16:26 UTC – Details)
Glamfields extra long chopsticks will keep you safe
Our chopsticks are 16.5 inches(42cm) long enough to keep your hand away from the heat. You will never be afraid of boiling splash droplets or hot oil while stirring, flipping stuff or cooking spaghetti or vermicelli.
Glamfields two pairs of long chopsticks are made of ironwood which has many advantages.
1. Ironwood has a reputation for hardness yet more durable, so they won’t bend, melt, crack, deform or get moldy.
2. The natural ironwood imparts no flavors and is safe for use with nonstick cookware. It is healthy for daily use.
3. Our chopsticks are go-to utensils in the kitchen. When you fry the food or cooking noodles, you will never be worried about burned hands.
4. Easy to use, 38g/pair. It’s very handy for moving ingredient into frying pans or flipping firm objects like chicken breast or dried tofu.
5. Our chopsticks are varnished with natural, food-grade lacquer from lacquer tree, which prevents chopsticks from getting stained and moldy.
6. Easy to clean. they can also be easily cleaned with just soap water and a sponge in the sink. Don’t let them soaked in water for a long time
Protection: Are you afraid of oil popping while cooking, stirring, mixing and turning items in cookware? Our cooking chopsticks are long enough to keep your hand away from the heat.
Durable: SIZE – Length: 42cm/16.5inches, weight: 38g/pair, Material – ironwood that have a reputation for hardness, so they won’t bend, melt, crack or get moldy.
Healthy: Our chopsticks were meticulously polished. They are mellow, full and smooth, burr-free and gentle to hands. wax-free and oil-free, easy to clean. They ensure your health.
Various Uses: Our extra-long chopsticks are perfect for sautéing, grilling, deep frying and stir frying. They allow you to precisely lift, turn and adjust meat and vegetables, including very small pieces.
Maintenance: Wooden chopsticks should avoid being at high temperature, exposure under sunlight, or soaked in water for a long time. It is a unique phenomenon of logs that the color of the log will seep a little if they are soaked for a long time or in boiling water. Wipe them dry with a soft cloth after washing.