(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
A three-week ketogenic diet plan to help you lose weight―and keep it off
Whether you’re just starting your weight loss journey or maintaining a low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, The 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge will put you on the path to optimal health and wellness. Along with more than 100 easy, keto-friendly recipes, this ketogenic diet challenge includes meal plans and weekly trackers to help you set short-term goals for long-term success.
This complete lifestyle guide also includes exercise routines and recommendations, best practices for good sleep, stress management strategies, and more. With this holistic approach, you can achieve lasting weight loss results, build good habits, and live a healthier, happier life.
- Everyday eating guidance―Create unique meal plans with flavorful recipes and shopping guides to keep your kitchen keto-friendly.
- A beginner-friendly intro―No problem if you’re new to a ketogenic diet―you’ll learn the foundations of low-carb, high-fat eating.
- Keeping up with keto―See your weekly weight loss and wellness improvements during the program with a detailed tracker template.
Tackle your health and weight loss goals the delicious way with this 21-day ketogenic weight loss challenge.
From the Publisher
Ready, Set, Keto!
The goal of this 21-day keto challenge is to kick-start your keto lifestyle and focus on weight and fat loss that is healthy and sustainable. The idea of following a specific diet protocol can be daunting, even overwhelming for many people. This book will help by taking the guesswork out of meal planning while at the same time providing the education and fundamentals you need to be successful in the long term.
Provides step-by-step instruction on the most important keto principles.
The meal plans in this book remove the guesswork of what to eat and when.
A Wellness Tracker:
The wellness tracker helps you monitor other necessary parts of the weight loss program, from sleep to exercise.
Sample Recipe: Keto Burrito Bowl
Serves 4 / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 30 minutes
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef with 1 tablespoon of Mexican Spice Blend, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, stirring frequently, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In another large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice, remaining 1/2 tablespoon of spice blend, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
3. To assemble, divide the cauliflower and ground beef evenly among four bowls. Top each bowl with the toppings of your choice.
Cauliflower rice is extremely versatile in any dish and that’s why you should keep several bags in the freezer at all times. You can make it from scratch, or find it in the frozen section of any grocery store. It’s very convenient and a huge time saver.
Per Serving (1 bowl without toppings)
Calories: 306; Total Fat: 20g; Protein: 24g; Total Carbs: 7.5g; Fiber: 3g; Net Carbs: 4.5g.
1 pound ground beef
1 1/2 tablespoons Mexican Spice Blend (page 237), divided
2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
1 tablespoon butter or ghee, 4 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower rice
1/4 cup chopped onion, 2 garlic cloves, minced,
1 teaspoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper